Molicel P42A 21700 4200mAh 30a
Please select an option
Manufacturer: Moli One Energy Corporation
Country of Manufacture: Taiwan
Model: Molicel P42A
Maximum Continuous Discharge: 30A
Nominal Voltage: 3.6V/3.7V
Fully Charged Voltage: 4.2V
Size: 21700 (21mm x 70mm)
Safety, Storage & Disposal
Lithium-Ion batteries should never be kept loose in your pocket or purse. Always use the case provided.
*Warning - Please read*
- Lithium-Ion cells should be charged on a dedicated charger rated specifically for Lithium-Ion cells.
- Never leave a battery unattended whilst charging.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- Wraps and insulators should be periodically inspected for tears or damage. If a battery has a damaged wrap, it should be repaired or disposed of immediately.
- If you are re-selling these cells, it is your duty to pass these warnings onto your customers.
- Batteries usually have a cycle life of between 200-500 cycles (varies with manufacturer) before noticeable capacity drop off. Batteries should be recycled at this time.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify.
- Batteries should never be disposed of in household waste or landfill. Always recycle your batteries in accordance to local laws.
- Only use within manufacturers specification.
Innokin Kroma 217 Z-Force Kit £44.99 Experience the Kroma 2...